KARMA

Çarşamba, Aralık 11, 2013

Is your Karma not smiling you?
Don't worry. Mine is not smiling me as well!
Life doesn't go in my way.
All that stuff? It's just in my head.

“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.” - Swedish proverb

I suddenly wonder: "Why me?"
"The law of karma does not look for a reason outside ourselves for our good or bad fortune, it simply explains our own suffering as a result of our negative deeds towards others, and our happiness as a result of our actions to help others."

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.



What about the past? When my past is going to get its revenge? Karma? Do you have any answer?

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder